Also, tonight while waitressing I cleared off a table to find a note written to me on a napkin that said I looked gorgeous and said I love you in 7 different languages. This was the world’s best compliment as I was moving into my 14th hour of work for the day.
Really excited because right now I have $15 but in a few days when I’ve handed in and gotten back my reimbursement forms, gotten money for the ticket I’m selling and gotten paid, I’m going to have like $1300.
So fucking rich!
Because I know I said something bitchy,
And you knew it was about you.
I was feeling sad.
I do that a bit these days.
Not a single person I’ve known more than a year do I speak to on a daily basis. Or every second day. Or weekly to be honest.
It’s mostly my fault.
I’m too busy wondering if I’ll get back into college next year. Or if I’ll have any close friends.
I’m no good at bring alone.
I’ve composed so many letters to you. Well before I got yours.
I have one saved on my computer.
It’s six pages long.
I tried to explain.
Why I don’t text. Or respond. Why I get so upset insecure.
Think of a past friend. How’d I get like her.
I’m still annoyed, that last post’s issue, but I get why.
People rarely approach me. Especially when I don’t have a face of sunshine.
I haven’t slept in a while. I worked 25 hours last week. I’m going to fail this exam.
I’m writing this here, because I want you to know, but if we chat I won’t sleep and I really will fail. And I have a letter to write.
I always said long distance was hard. You see.
I can’t love someone more than I love you.
But I screw these things up.
Over and out.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great."
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via thewastedgeneration)
but also pls let me feed you vegan cake too. two way street n shit.
OMG so I just figured out the word “hurt”
it’s past, present and future
you will be hurt
you are hurt
you were hurt
BECAUSE IF SOMETHING TRULY HURT, IT NEVER REALLY STOPS
you poetic little shit
it’s because… it’s an adjective… …
you will be stupid
you are stupid
you were stupid
In the beginning: